- How long has your company been in business?Design Snazzy was started in the fall of 2015. However, it is like a division of Judy Huck Photography & Design.
- Do you offer photo editing services?Yes. Photo editing is possible depending on the extent of the project. I use a variety of photo editing tools to enhance photos and turn them into a work of art. Feel free to contact me with details of your project
- Do you provide any custom design or photography services?Most certainly. If you see a product that you think might be cool featuring your photo get in touch with me.
- What design services do you provide?Design Snazzy provides a full range of graphic design services – stationery design, logos, print collateral, advertising, posters, website design, eBooks, presentations (Microsoft Powerpoint), greeting cards, photo books, and more. If you do not see it listed here feel free to contact us as custom work is a possibility.
- How long have you been working with website design?I have worked with website design and development for over 20 years.
- What software do you use?I use and support the latest versions of industry-standard graphic design and software applications. The majority of the software are Adobe products.
- Will I have a say in the graphic design process?Absolutely. My goal is to create products that the client is proud to showcase and feel they were a part of the process.
Affordable Art Products
- Where are the products made?Design Snazzy uses three companies that cater to artists and designers. Art of Where is a Canadian based company and Society6 and Redbubble are located in the United States.
- Do the products ever go on sale?Yes. Each of Design Snazzy’s online stores have regular sales. Visit the website often for notice of sales or join the mailing list to hear about new designs or studio highlights.